Assembling Citizens is a vast database of flexible assembly outlines for Secondary schools related to PSHE and citizenship issues. This subscription site has now been linked to StaplefordResources.co.uk, which means that Assembling Citizens subscribers have got access to hundreds of additional resources, while StaplefordResources.co.uk subscribers have access to the back-catalogue of hundreds of assemblies from Assembling Citizens - a win-win situation for everybody!
New assemblies will now be added directly to StaplefordResources.co.uk. To access the vast catalogue of assemblies already published, simply click on the 'Download' link below, which will redirect you to the Assembling Citizens site's members area.
If you are an existing Assembling Citizens subscriber or have any other questions concerning this, please contact email@example.com
Signs of the times KS3 2011-43
- As we enter the season of Advent, when Christians focus on signs of the coming Christ, what signs can we be looking for, and how do we act upon them?
2011 Rugby world cup KS3 2011-42
- What can we learn from the mistakes made by the England Rugby world cup team?
Thou shalt not commit murder KS3 2011-41
- Since changes in the law, it is possible for someone to be tried twice for the same crime.
7 billion and counting KS3 2011-40
- How can we be unique when the population of the world is now over 7 billion?
- Is it ever right to challenge authority? Is there a good way of challenging authority?
Taking a stand for right 2011-28 KS3
- Examining different approaches to taking a stand for what you believe in. Featuring Brian Haw and Burmese opposition politician, Aung San Suu Kyi.
More than a moan 2001-27 KS3
- The anti-war protestor Brain Haw persisted in his protest. What do you think is worth persisting with?
What is a friend? 2011-26 KS3
- A look at the effects of Facebook on our community and to consider the benefits and dangers of social networking followed by a reflection of the Bible?s advice on friendship from Proverbs.
Using your talents 2001-25 KS3
- To explain that God has given us talents to help ourselves and other people, with a reference to the European e coli outbreak.
The assembly is for presentation by two people, these could be two adults, or two pupils.
The Easter Story 2011-13 KS3
- To consider the importance of the cross to Christians, discover what the Bible says about the cross and reflect on what 'the cross' means. Includes a symbol quiz and an Easter call my bluff quiz.
Assembling Citizens - hundreds of assemblies
- Clicking on 'Download' will redirect you to the members area of the 'Assembling Citizens' sub-site, which contains hundreds of ready to use assemblies!