A collection of resources to inspire your RE teaching. Some of these are taken from other sections of the website, but are gathered here for easy access.
- The Wonderful Wedding is a Let's Act Bible Story for acting out the story of the Wedding at Cana.
- Shocks and Surprises is a Let's Act Bible Story for acting out the story of when Jesus heals Jairus' daughter.
- Shocks and Surprises is a Let's Act Bible Story for acting out the Easter Story.
- Following Jesus today is a free sample taken from the Leaders and followers trail. This sample contains quotes from Desmond Tutu, pictures of people of different racial origins, printable resources and instructions (11 pages in total). aimed at KS2, the complete trail consists of seven stations, through which pupils will reflect on leaders they know and the model of leadership given by Jesus.
- A resource pack by David Rawlings, based on the story of Zacchaeus, that combines drama sketches and pupil activities.
- An additional file for 'Let's Act Bible Stories - Zacchaeus' - Jericho Daily News.
- A collection of plays and activities for pupils based around the Christmas story, written by David Rawlings.